CineMathematics or CinemaThematics. Your choice

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Sundae Monday Holiday Special

Real life has taken over, leaving my poor blog to suffer. And at the worst time too, what with this It's a Wonderful Blog-A-Thon coming up THIS SUNDAY!!! My how time flies. But alas, I've been up to my ears in Huguenots and Roman elegies, with barely time to watch movies (expect a post on Silent Light in the relatively near future. It's too good to be left unpraised).

I hope you're feeling that holiday spirit. I know I am. Decorations have been coming up and my resistance to all things Christmas has been falling down (well, except the massive commercialization part). With Chanukah ending tonight, it's important to remember that there's more than just Christmas out there. I hope you take a moment to remember the ever important Life Day ceremonies going on all across the galaxy right now...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home