CineMathematics or CinemaThematics. Your choice

Monday, July 09, 2007

Heil Sundae Monday!

After a week compiling and writing defenses for my Top 100, I need a change of pace. I was recently turned on to some funny videos concerning Hitler, so I thought I'd devote a whole Sundae Monday to the man.

First, the real thing, because we should never forget. I am genuinely scared of that voice.



That's more than enough real. I need some parody right now. First up, Chaplin. He could do Hitler better than anyone else.



And of course, the Globe Scene:




Monty Python's take:




Mel Brooks clearly had it in for the man. He was mocking Hitler before it was cool.

Springtime for Hitler (1968):



Hitler on Ice:



Hitler Raps:



Springtime for Hitler (2005):



Mel Brooks isn't the only one to have a Hitler Rap. Check out the Whitest Kids' take:



Next I want to introduce you to Titler. This was submitted to Sundance in 2000 and won an Honorable Mention. Definitely not safe for work, but hilarious.



And Titler Live in Cambridge:




Finally, Hitler gets banned:

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home