CineMathematics or CinemaThematics. Your choice

Monday, May 14, 2007

Sundae Monday

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much. I will be posting more that my classes are done. Though the blogosphere's obsession with Spiderman 3 tells me it's summer, I'm still feeling a Film Fest Spring vibe. So I hope to cover the Independent Film Festival of Boston, three weeks after it happened, over the next week. This week's selection comes with a bit of a complaint.

Listening to the radio (albeit on a few stations) on Friday, I heard the following. They are all U2 songs, and these are only the ones I heard on that one day. I like U2, but this many gets to be a bit ridiculous. Enjoy the U2. I know I did until it drove me insane.




























Now don't you wish you could avoid U2 for a week?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home