CineMathematics or CinemaThematics. Your choice

Monday, March 12, 2007

Sundae Monday - Best Week Ever

As a math major and Latin minor in Boston, this week is a big one. Pi Day this Wednesday (Did you know Einstein was born on 3/14?), the Ides of March this Thursday (April 15 is NOT the Ides of April. And that joke is lame anyway), and St. Patrick's Day this Saturday (The one day a year I get to be Irish. And wear green) spell a big week, and you shall hopefully get the full benefits. I can guarantee a review up Tuesday night of Pi (quite the shocker, no?), and I will hopefully also have a comparison of 300 and Spartacus on Thursday and my thoughts on The Wind That Shakes the Barley for Saturday. Those I'm not guaranteeing, but I'll do what I can. And for those who can't get enough Pi (I prefer apple . . .)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home