CineMathematics or CinemaThematics. Your choice

Sunday, November 12, 2006

The New Issue Is Out!

I've been reading Reverse Shot for over a year now, ever since I discovered it. If you don't know it, it's an online film journal, and I highly recommend you check it out. Every issue is centered around some major theme inspired by the world around them. Previous issues have been centered on spirituality on film and the essence of a single shot. But they're perhaps best known for their director's symposiums (symposia?). They've done takes on Neil Jordan, Jim Jarmusch, and Richard Linklater. This issue is centered on Brian De Palma, that ever divisive auteur.

Their new release reviews can vary in quality, but their articles for symposia are always top-notch. If you get a chance, you should definitely check it out. I know I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home