CineMathematics or CinemaThematics. Your choice

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Louis, I Thing This Is the Beginning of a Beautiful Friendship

I know I'm a little bit behind the times. Blogs are soooo however long ago they were. But who cares? I've wanted one so I can join the community of bloggers that allows for much more direct and interesting discussions on the world. Also, I figure I can improve my writing by working on it regularly. See, math people are not so good at writing. I hope that being someone with my background will allow me to add something different to the discussion.

That said, I'll start with actual reviews in the next post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, for one, am certainly curious what a mathematics student will bring to the party. Welcome!

11:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home